Discuss accenta mini alarm setup help in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

P

paulsanderson

hello, i have just installed a new accenta alarm and although it works for going out of the house, i can't seem to get the program 3 night time to work?? i have disabled the upstairs zones on the key pad but if i set it and walk upstairs it still goes off?? am i being thick?? any help greatly appreciated :D

you need to select the upstairs detector/s as off in part set.

hello
thanks for your reply, when i setup program 3 in engineer mode i deselected the upstairs detectors and when i go back in to check them they are off, but when i go upstairs they then set alarm off?? even though they aren't selected in the program?? am i missing something really easy? because i'm sure it shouldn't be this involved??
thanks

How to Omit zone(s) on setting
system
During the exit period after entering User code
and selecting a
program press
OMIT, the exit tone
will stop and zones
that are about to be
armed will be
displayed. Key in
the zone number(s)
to be omitted which
will flash to confirm
selection. Zone
indicators which
show steady are still
about to be armed.
When the selection
is complete press
Set and the exit tone
will start.

don't know that panel all that well, but the optima it is based on does not have part set modes. you have to omit the relevant zone .

Reply to accenta mini alarm setup help in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock