Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss Access 2 Trade Careers in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

chrisbrownxlekk

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

hi guys, im chris looking to enter the world of the electrician. just got off the phone with a nice guy called david from access 2 trade, from what he said the course sounds great, but coming on here there are LOTS of mixed reviews. i just wanted to start a thread to clear everything up and get the WHOLE picture on this company because something seems a lil strange with the whole anglo capital ltd thing going on.

any feedback appreciated!

cheers
chris

J

jimuk07

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi Chris,

I have looked at this company as its not far from me. To be honest they are way too expensive (for me anyway) just to train as a domestic installer. Id rather spend half that amount through college getting better qualifications.

From what I can make out, the practical centre is new and pretty good. Not a clue what the home studying material is like.

G

guitargraham

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi Chris
check out my post on course feedback for this company, anything else you wish to know just let me know.

Cheers

Graham

Aico 3000 Range

Reply to Access 2 Trade Careers in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
Top Bottom