Discuss Access 2 Trade Careers in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

chrisbrownxlekk

hi guys, im chris looking to enter the world of the electrician. just got off the phone with a nice guy called david from access 2 trade, from what he said the course sounds great, but coming on here there are LOTS of mixed reviews. i just wanted to start a thread to clear everything up and get the WHOLE picture on this company because something seems a lil strange with the whole anglo capital ltd thing going on.

any feedback appreciated!

cheers
chris

Hi Chris,

I have looked at this company as its not far from me. To be honest they are way too expensive (for me anyway) just to train as a domestic installer. Id rather spend half that amount through college getting better qualifications.

From what I can make out, the practical centre is new and pretty good. Not a clue what the home studying material is like.

Reply to Access 2 Trade Careers in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys I am wondering if anyone else has done the full scope electrician course with New trades career , I am now awaiting to do my domestic...
Replies
Views
A
I went to my first 'trade show' today at a local wholesalers (Edmundsons Bournemouth). Whenever people had mentioned them in the past I envisaged...
Replies
Views
Adam W
A
Hi everyone, My name is Chris and I'm new to this site and the electrical world. I'm 26 and have started college (a bit late to the party) but...
Replies
Views
N
feeling slightly horrified by some of the information and stories I've read regarding these guys, having had the "sales" meeting thought I would...
Replies
Views
notoriousnary
N
P
evening all, my name is Patrick clowery, ive recently just started traning with trades gateway college. I'm currently working as a contracts...
Replies
Views
patrick clowery
P

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock