Discuss access to the alarm and cctv in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

hi lenny,
i would also like to gain accses to alarms section on the site
my jedi sensors say the word is please and the name of the bible is bs7671

cheers

Posted a reply to a thread that disappeared into that area it must be a very exclusive club as it's got less threads and posts than the Sparky Pub

What is the criteria for access?

Just need to be a regular member and contributor is all......we were having problems with spamming in there so it was made members only.

It is pretty quiet in there.:)

To get access tot he sparky pub and alarms/CCTV forums then you need to pm Admin with your full name / address and tel number, this is to stop any old spammer etc getting access.

We do some times check these details but do not pass them on.

I've been in the security industry 25+ years, I followed all the instructions for getting access to the alarm forum and months later.......... nothing :(

So, I started my own group and am approaching 100 members already.Anyone is free to join, but you know what, 90% of the people that joined work within the electronic security industry.

I have absolutely no idea why a simple alarm forum has to be like a secret society. The UK Security Installer forum was the same, all the members were up themselves, and that's probably why it's no longer there :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been in the security industry 25+ years, I followed all the instructions for getting access to the alarm forum and months later.......... nothing :(

So, I started my own group and am approaching 100 members already.Anyone is free to join, but you know what, 90% of the people that joined work within the electronic security industry.

I have absolutely no idea why a simple alarm forum has to be like a secret society. The UK Security Installer forum was the same, all the members were up themselves, and that's probably why it's no longer there :p

I would have thought it was obvious why all and sundry should not have access to an alarms and security forum?

It certainly has nothing to do with anyone being up themselves, well, not in here anyways.

A PM to any of the Mods or Dave would have sorted the issues.

We are having access problems at the moment which are being dealt with, however, it is a slow process.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to access to the alarm and cctv in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net