Discuss Access to the trainee-only forum in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Piotr Weglewski

-
Trainee
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have recently join your forum. I'm doing course with New Trades Career at this moment. It is going to last around 24 months. Its a home study with 10-week practice assessment. I have done 2 months of studying already. Soon I will be able to go for my first 2 weeks practice. I'm trying to get some apprenticeship in my area because I see some of the subjects a bit challenging, and I believe that practice is a key for me to get better understanding also I think a can get a lot of information on the forum to help with my study. If you need more information about me just ask. Thanks

Any way on gaining access to the trainee forum without giving out my phone number and home address? Just joined this forum as it seems great and it'd be nice to have access to that section as I'm currently on my 2365 LVL2. I know that information isn't going anywhere it shouldn't, but as you can imagine I'm a little apprehensive about giving out those things freely over the internet. Thanks

Any way on gaining access to the trainee forum without giving out my phone number and home address? Just joined this forum as it seems great and it'd be nice to have access to that section as I'm currently on my 2365 LVL2. I know that information isn't going anywhere it shouldn't, but as you can imagine I'm a little apprehensive about giving out those things freely over the internet. Thanks

In a word, no, however you should bear in mind the only people who can see it (when you post it in the right area) is you and us (the staff). No one else can see it, not even other applicants.

When we apply for the various sections of the forums, we have to provide similar information to prove we're eligible.

In a word, no, however you should bear in mind the only people who can see it (when you post it in the right area) is you and us (the staff). No one else can see it, not even other applicants.

When we apply for the various sections of the forums, we have to provide similar information to prove we're eligible.

Thanks, I'll think on it :thumbsup:

Actually scratch that... we don't need your phone number or address. There was some discussion about this before Christmas and it would appear the admins have decided we don't need it.

This is the forum you need to apply in:-

Apply to Gain Access to Trainee-Only Forum - https://www.electriciansforums.co.uk/forums/apply-to-gain-access-to-trainee-only-forum.60/

The information we need is as follows (copy, paste and fill in):-

Your Details
Your Full Name:

Training Details
Training Providers Name:
Training Providers Address:

Course Details
Course(s) you are taking with the Provider:
Date the Courses/Training Started:
Date the Courses/Training Should Be Completed:
Qualification(s) Gained Once Completed:

Actually scratch that... we don't need your phone number or address. There was some discussion about this before Christmas and it would appear the admins have decided we don't need it.

This is the forum you need to apply in:-

Apply to Gain Access to Trainee-Only Forum - https://www.electriciansforums.co.uk/forums/apply-to-gain-access-to-trainee-only-forum.60/

The information we need is as follows (copy, paste and fill in):-

Your Details
Your Full Name:

Training Details
Training Providers Name:
Training Providers Address:

Course Details
Course(s) you are taking with the Provider:
Date the Courses/Training Started:
Date the Courses/Training Should Be Completed:
Qualification(s) Gained Once Completed:

Thanks a bunch matey, appreciate ya

Reply to Access to the trainee-only forum in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock