Discuss Accessing other sections quickly in the Need help with ElectriciansForums.net? area at ElectriciansForums.net

littlespark

-
Esteemed
Arms
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I think this has been brought up before...

I’ve just posted in the “off topic” section, and while having a little browse around in there, there’s a number of posts that don’t have replies.... they don’t seem to pop up on the “unread threads” like the regular electrical forum threads do, or they would have had dozens of replies by now.

are some sections set not to pop up on unread? Or am I just missing the time it’s there?

snowhead

-
Mentor
I normally use New Posts.
I saw this as a result.

I've just checked through individual forums and the only thread I hadn't seen was one about Ring doorbell.

However, I've noticed some threads appear up to a couple of days after they've been started with no repsonses but I'd assumed they've been awaiting approval as a new poster.

Moley

-
Esteemed
Arms
I've noticed this in the past. Only replies seem to be listed in 'off topic'. The 1st post gets ignored.

snowhead

-
Mentor
Did you not see my new post prior to this? In the off topic section

No.
I've just searched for threads started by you and found it.
I don't even remeber seeing it earlier when I looked through individual Forums.

Reply to Accessing other sections quickly in the Need help with ElectriciansForums.net? area at ElectriciansForums.net

Latest Posts