Discuss Accounts Fee's in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

flip73

-
Reaction score
Just wondered what kind of fees people are getting charged by accountants for year end books, and companies house annual return. I ask this cause i think i'm being ripped off. I'm a small ltd company me on the books and using a few subbies i've just been charged £50 for the annual return and £1100 for the accounts. My wife works for the council and a project company they run has 7 employees, they got charged £600 for end of year books and £15 for the annual return. Just wondered have they got a deal or am i being ripped off.
Thanks for any help

Just wondered what kind of fees people are getting charged by accountants for year end books, and companies house annual return. I ask this cause i think i'm being ripped off. I'm a small ltd company me on the books and using a few subbies i've just been charged £50 for the annual return and £1100 for the accounts. My wife works for the council and a project company they run has 7 employees, they got charged £600 for end of year books and £15 for the annual return. Just wondered have they got a deal or am i being ripped off.
Thanks for any help

The actual cost to submit an annual return is £15 and it literally takes 2min, most accountants will charge an extra tenner for this. As for your year end accounts, it really does depend how much work is involved, if there sitting there writing up 100's of receipts then your gona get charged for this. Best thing is to ask for a spreadsheet and to write it up each week your self with numbered receipts... this will save a fair bit. Ive charged anything from £100 for a really small sole trader to £1000 for a fair sized limited company.

One man band limited company, normally around £600 accountants fees. Do like to keep things nice and tidy, present everything ring bound with individual sleeves for weekly transactions. Hopefully this saves him a little time and me a little money.

Regards wa

Reply to Accounts Fee's in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net