Discuss Adding meter to cafe circuits in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

i=p/u

-
Arms
Reaction score
As above been asked if we could put the cafe on its own meter but I'm nearl certain it has other circuits on same dis board. Cant get look until Monday. And know maybe need to move circuits around ( crimp and adjust ) to own board, is there any other way ?? Just asking.

As far as i know the only way is the way you are suggesting,move the circuits you dont want on that meter to another db,there is another way but its so expensive i won't even go there,all i will say is it invloves using current transformers but as i said way too expensive,just go with your plan A .

Aye knew it , should be interesting if they go with it, ty.

Also I have installed few coms cabinets recently and there plenty more in pipeline, what is coms cabinet for, isit for recording all data or jut faster broadband.

As in the large metal thing with a glass front? they are just for housing computer equipment, patch panels switchers etc just so its all in one place

Kk just the woman in council building asked me and I said was to store all activity on phones and computer lol oops.

- - - Updated - - -

Well all i had to do was mount it and add a fcu.

IT.S probably the thing i was on about,they usually have a strip of sockets in them to plug the equipment in,some are free standing about 6 feet tall and there are smaller ones that wall mount,some have a fan in as well.

I know , I've had to pull in cat 5e to patch panels before from points , just we don't terminate, someone else comes them

i thought they were to hang your comms in.

140px-LongJohns-20050126.jpg

Reply to Adding meter to cafe circuits in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

We are refurbishing an empty commercial building at the minute and I don't do commercial stuff day in day out so not entirely clued up on...
Replies
Views
Local funeral place is getting a new mortuary fridge unit, and needs some work done. The CU, just for the room, is high up in the corner, just...
Replies
Views
I really hope someone can help me. Last July I got an electricity bill showing an enormous rise in my kwh consumption of about 900% from what it...
Replies
Views
Hi all -- full disclosure I am a 'DIY-er' but wanted to post here for greater visibility seeing as I certainly won't be doing this work myself...
Replies
Views
Hi there, long time lurker, first time poster here. Straight down to it.. A friend asked me to add some sockets and additional lights to a small...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock