Discuss adding to my installation in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

keanaz

-
Reaction score
I have a standard 16 Panels = 4KW of power from my installation
doing 50/50 split between powering the house and back to the grid (FIT)
I want to add 2 of these: 400W 12V white Wind Turbine Generator Lanterns Vertical Axis Controller 5 Blades
how easy is it to connect into the inverter etc ?
or could I wire in separately to say just power the hot tub etc?

Keanaz

Reply to adding to my installation in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi everyone, I wondered if anyone could help me with something that has been niggling me please?! When a Solar PV feed in circuit is installed...
Replies
Views
Hi all. We have had 7x 400w solar panels for a number of years now on our roof which is se/nw facing end terrace. 4 on se side 3 on nw side...
Replies
Views
Hello All Can I say to start with I am not an electrician but used to be a heating engineer (yes I can hear the groans). I have wired the...
Replies
Views
I thought I had an understanding of how to size an inverter but I think I have become slightly confused after taking to some proposed installers...
Replies
Views
Good Evening All, I'm not an electrician but I'd like to pick the brains of those that are please. Note I intend getting a qualified electrician...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock