Discuss Adibatic equation for 6mm earth in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

I would be interested in seeing that as well ?

Based on your prospective fault current and the size of the main fuse, it is feasible for a bonding conductor of 6mm squared to be adequate to carry the full fault current of the installation up to the point that the main fuse blows WITHOUT DAMAGE. Clearly this is only appropriate on existing installations as the OSG now tells us what we should do without us having to use our brains.:rolleyes:

Reply to Adibatic equation for 6mm earth in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I've wired some cable to a small 3x3 shed with 2 gpos, a 15a GPO, and a light. The shed is about 2m away from the house on a concrete slab. The...
Replies
Views
I'm practising EICRs on friendly locations as I'm still in training - technically done my 2391-52 but frankly need loads more practise. I've just...
Replies
Views
Minimum requirements for earthing a steel framed shed? 4x3m As3000 once again giving conflicting advice.. Incoming submain 6mm TPS 2 Core plus...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just looking for guidance on how you would code a 2.5mm main earthing conductor on a property with 10mm line conductor. Basically on a...
Replies
Views
I had to replace a surface plug socket box after the plasterer destroyed the old stuff. It has black, red and earth wire, 3 of each and look...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock