Discuss Advanced fault diagnosis. in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

?

Old school.... weird combination. BSAC, PADI, IANTD and NACD.
Yeah, similar here.

BSAC (Started and still sort of a member)
SAA
TDI/IANTD

Just thought you knew Craig - he is a PADI instructor, often using Preston Hill quarry - I use that for the shallow training stuff when I do trimix courses.

I've heard of mixed gas diving but mixed beer diving is a new one on me??

Yeah quadmix is pretty good

Start with oxygen, helium, nitrogen, and vick's vapour rub:
Advanced fault diagnosis. Vicks - EletriciansForums.net

That's Scapa flow on the 100th anniversary - I was full of a cold but still wanted to dive - Vicks does work!!

Normally quadmix is oxygen, helium, nitrogen, and the aroma of the night before's beer!

Yeah, similar here.

BSAC (Started and still sort of a member)
SAA
TDI/IANTD

Just thought you knew Craig - he is a PADI instructor, often using Preston Hill quarry - I use that for the shallow training stuff when I do trimix courses.
I know Craig from the Protect Preston hill group.

Looking at your quals. Ever tried cave?

I know Craig from the Protect Preston hill group.

Looking at your quals. Ever tried cave?
Yes, used to work in florida a bit, so did a few caves, fantastic experience, but too expensive to travel for just a few dives, and in the uk caving is so different - there are a few mines which are similar to those caves in florida etc, but I tend to prefer wreck diving.

This weekend past we dived the forth, one of the k-boats and the Avondale Park (last ship sunk by a u-boat - just after the end of ww2).

So many wrecks, and comparatively easy to get to around Scotland that it's something one can do most weekends.

One of my friends emigrated to Cyprus, but ended up coming back to Scotland partially because of the diving here, in Cyprus there really is only the Zen' - which he knew too well!

Never been myself - hope you are enjoying it, your photos look great.

Yes, used to work in florida a bit, so did a few caves, fantastic experience, but too expensive to travel for just a few dives, and in the uk caving is so different - there are a few mines which are similar to those caves in florida etc, but I tend to prefer wreck diving.

This weekend past we dived the forth, one of the k-boats and the Avondale Park (last ship sunk by a u-boat - just after the end of ww2).

So many wrecks, and comparatively easy to get to around Scotland that it's something one can do most weekends.

One of my friends emigrated to Cyprus, but ended up coming back to Scotland partially because of the diving here, in Cyprus there really is only the Zen' - which he knew too well!

Never been myself - hope you are enjoying it, your photos look great.
Julie.

Just back.

They are dropping wrecks everywhere at the moment. Also Green Bay north of Ayia Napa is an amazing dive for Turtles, they are magnificent and don't give a ----?

We had one 3 feet from us doing the turtle equivalent of the bear scratching on a tree.

4 last gratuitous photos.

The drop down the lift shaft into upper cargo and under one of the lorries. Remember she's on her side so the lift is actually a horizontal swim.

Attachments

• Advanced fault diagnosis. IMG-20210906-WA0007 - EletriciansForums.net
    IMG-20210906-WA0007.jpg
    362.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Advanced fault diagnosis. IMG-20210906-WA0006 - EletriciansForums.net
    IMG-20210906-WA0006.jpg
    377.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Advanced fault diagnosis. IMG-20210901-WA0009 - EletriciansForums.net
    IMG-20210901-WA0009.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Advanced fault diagnosis. IMG-20210906-WA0001 - EletriciansForums.net
    IMG-20210906-WA0001.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 9

Reply to Advanced fault diagnosis. in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock