Discuss Adverting, word of mouth? Face Book? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

O

Octopus

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has set up a facbook page for their business and if so has it been productive?

Any ideas? Thoughts?

Slapped it up as a Status for a few weeks and didn't have any joy tbh.
Unless you add loads of random ppl who live near you be lucky to get work from it.
And most of your friends know your trade "Cos they ll get discount".
Iv tryed everything mate and still not got any work :( Flyers/business cards/ Pestered every 1 i know.
Seems to be very little work about unless you tied up with a builder etc etc already.
Hope iv not depressed you to much.

Not depressed, remaining positive, just trying to think of something else I can try which won't cost much, if anything. At the same time keeping an eye on our outgoings!

Reply to Adverting, word of mouth? Face Book? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi Guys, just looking for a bit of advise. I am booked up to go on 2391-52 soon, and was looking at using my own tester, Megger1552. It is all...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow sparks, I’ve decided to go out on my own. Recently bought a little van and trying to get myself set up whilst keeping my costs as...
Replies
Views
Daughter has bought a house and it has a home security system, G-Tag setup. Issue is the alarm panel displays are pixelated and you cant see...
Replies
Views
Hi all @ef.net, I'm a newbie to the forum; this is my first post. The Danfoss FP715si programmer that had been in use for about 8-9 years began...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just been scratching my head about this one and wonder if I've missed anything. A few weeks ago I installed a new circuit for a 3kw oven and...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock