Discuss Advice 2394 course! in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hello everyone
I decided ,i will to enrol for 2394 inspection and testing course ,which is start november!
I would like to learn before start my course!

I found electa course and lecsoft course exam simulators!
Anyone does know anything abaut two courses?
Are they useful?
Worth the price?
Please tell me if you has or had deal with them!
and i can see some exam paper on EBAY !ARE THEY GOOD??
Sorry my writing!!!!!
Thank you FOR EVERYONE!!
Regards

Hello everyone
I decided ,i will to enrol for 2394 inspection and testing course ,which is start november!
I would like to learn before start my course!

I found electa course and lecsoft course exam simulators!
Anyone does know anything abaut two courses?
Are they useful?
Worth the price?
Please tell me if you has or had deal with them!
and i can see some exam paper on EBAY !ARE THEY GOOD??
Sorry my writing!!!!!
Thank you FOR EVERYONE!!
Regards

hi I had the elec corse soft wear its ok the exam pappers are no good read gn 3 but not the periodoick bit

So if you got 2392 why wound you do the 2394 it is my understanding they are the same.

yes i heard that is similar !but 2395 still too difficult for me!
because im not English man so maybe it is, or will be difficult! Or not??WHAT IS YOUR THINKING ??IS IT ABSOLUTELY SAME RELLY?? Im afraid of it!!!
just i want to do step by step!

ANOTHER QUESTION:For the Multiple Choice Online Exam there is only a single exam for both 2394 and 2395????. When i pass the Multiple Choice Online Exam at a test centre i do not need to take it again for 2395?????
is it tru e????

Don't waste your money on doing the same thing but with different number. If you only have 2382 & 2392. You really need to look at your local college for a three year course. Not sure what new number is but you need something like 2330 level 2&3.

2395 is split in two parts on line exam and an hour and half written test. If you pass the on line part but not written you just resit the one you failed on.

Don't waste your money on doing the same thing but with different number. If you only have 2382 & 2392. You really need to look at your local college for a three year course. Not sure what new number is but you need something like 2330 level 2&3.

The 2365 is what has replaced the 2330 cmac

Cheers

Matt

oh guys what can i do now?
as i can see ,i cant find permanent job for me without 2394 2395 (2391) !every employer want them!!!what can i do then ?!i sould do them!!because i cant get electrician job !!ohh
2365 curse is 7000 phound!!!

oh guys what can i do now?
as i can see ,i cant find permanent job for me without 2394 2395 (2391) !every employer want them!!!what can i do then ?!i sould do them!!because i cant get electrician job !!ohh
2365 curse is 7000 phound!!!

Why not go to your local college and do the course there ? If you have to pay, it will cost around £1500 for level 2&3, and you can also pay in installments making it easier to afford

ANOTHER QUESTION:For the Multiple Choice Online Exam there is only a single exam for both 2394 and 2395????. When i pass the Multiple Choice Online Exam at a test centre i do not need to take it again for 2395?????
is it tru e????

You are correct, it is true, so ignore previous post about ignoring Periodic part in GN3.

I did the 2394 and 5 earlier this year it is really difficult especially the written part of it the best advice I can give is read the gn3 over and over till it is tattooed on your brain

I did the 2394 and 5 earlier this year it is really difficult especially the written part of it the best advice I can give is read the gn3 over and over till it is tattooed on your brain
what is the written exam part?what is the question or what kind of topik can be have??i dont have an idea how is it ??plese tell me anything abaut written exam?how can i learn for that???

The gn3 is broken into the two parts and the written exams are senarios testing you on your knowledge of these two,if you study the book well you shouldn't have any problems but it isn't easy reading that book over and over,there was quite a few experienced sparkys that were resitting the written part

Reply to Advice 2394 course! in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net