Discuss Advice needed please.. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Baddegg

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Patron
Reaction score
Got a smoke alarm in a flat I’m working in wired in a white round rigid solid 3 core cable,definitely not flex and fairly sure it’s not micc as the cores are insulated in red black and cpc sleeved green yellow, (although I’ve never used it) suspect hi tuff (nyy-j) but it’s white? Didnt take a picture...

Google the FP range of cables and see if it is one of those.
FP do a white do a white flex cable.
[automerge]1581850107[/automerge]
Sorry too late , pc would not post. :)

Just for good measure here is a link.
Sorry for the delay lo.
https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/prysm...otected-cable-2-core-2-5mm-x-100m-white/52629

Reply to Advice needed please.. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello, my house was built in the 1950s and every time I look behind a wall plate the wiring isn’t how it’s shown in any DIY book I’ve read. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, need some advice, I moved over from Sse in 2020 to Octpus energy. Whilst I was with SSE I was on E10 when I went over to octopus they put me...
Replies
Views
I need your help please once again in tracing a fault. Am DIY but not clueless. Converting former kitchen into 2 rooms: bathroom and laundry. The...
Replies
Views
I have 3 double sockets all fed from separate 32 AMP EACH . The distance is 2m from the board and the cable is in 25mm metal conduit. I have used...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I’m hoping for some advice. I currently run a small limited company that provides IT services, both commercial and domestic so I...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock