Discuss Advice on course options please in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

matt1386

-
Arms
Reaction score
Morning all,

Im hoping some of you can give me a bit of advice on the route to go down to becoming a qualified electrician

My plan was to do the 2365 level 2 and 3, and then find an employer to be able to complete my nvq and am2

The reason for me not doing the 2357 is basically because I dont have an employer at the minute and im hoping getting the 2365 might appeal more to employers to take me on

Can anyone tell me if there are any advantages or disadvantages to doing this course at a training centre such as trade skills 4 u instead of college ? ( apart from the cost lol )

Ive missed the boat this year for college but I know the training centre has various starting dates throughout the year

Also the course is delivered in 2 weekly blocks each month, lasting approximately 30 weeks, where as college is 1 day per week which I think might suit me better

Has anybody experience of doing this course at a training centre ? Just wondering how you found it really and any advice you can give me

Thanks very much

Also, can anybody recommend a place around the west yorkshire area where I could do the course ?

As I say, ive missed college this year so the only way I could start the course soon is through a training provider

Thanks very much for any help / advice

Reply to Advice on course options please in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Advice on a London fast course to get C+G 2365 Level 2 - I am on a site in London as an electrical improver but I do need to finish my level 2...
Replies
Views
Hello all Well, been putting it off, but I need to upgrade my 17th edition to the 18th. Not been a practising sparky for over 5 years, but I have...
Replies
Views
Hello, for a while I’ve wanted to become an electrician and have applied to every apprenticeship possible and have never been successful and it’s...
Replies
Views
So I recently completed a 4 year apprenticeship, EAL Level 3 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering and HNC in Electronic and Electrical...
Replies
Views
I'm 24 and looking for a career change into the electrical industry. Could anyone advise me on the practicality of undertaking a fast track level...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock