CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Advice please- changing from overhead lines to installer in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Due to a change in my circumstances I want to requalify as a domestic installer and don’t know if it’s worth paying to do a crammer course (installation and test, part p and 18th edition) in a hope to get a electricians mate or trainee electrician job so I can learn the ropes and get properly qualified. Does anyone have any advice/experience of taking this route?
Post automatically merged:

Due to a change in my circumstances I want to requalify as a domestic installer and don’t know if it’s worth paying to do a crammer course (installation and test, part p and 18th edition) in a hope to get a electricians mate or trainee electrician job so I can learn the ropes and get properly qualified. Does anyone have any advice/experience of taking this route?
I should have added I have also completed C&G level 2 in 2330 and 2339

Last edited:
SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You must be logged in to see the message.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spoon

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed

Pete999

-
Arms
Esteemed

Pete999

-
Arms
Esteemed

Aico 3000 Range

Reply to Advice please- changing from overhead lines to installer in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom