Discuss Advice Please in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

H

huts

I am currently pursuing a career change. I am bored of flying a desk and want to make the jump to follow my life long apsirations within the electrical industry. There are so many different companies offering courses online. I would like toeventually be self-employed in general instalations, domestic and comercial. Which one should I choose. I don't want to be ripped off as it is a significant investment for me. I seek any advice anyone can offer.
:confused:

hiya, what area are you in. I live in sheffield. Went on a course in chesterfield, called technique training. The course got me the basic quailifcations, but it doesnt get you ready for the industrial career, nor the domestic side of the electrics. you have to be prepared to learn thereafter a course, homestudying etc. And learning whislt your working. One would say your always learning, but I think its rock hard trying to get on the ladder of electrics.
after getting a job and having worked for a long period, then I reckon you'll be alrite in getting new jobs. gotta put alot of hard work into it. ou only get out what you put in is what i say

regards luke (admin)

Reply to Advice Please in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi to everyone, this is my first post so if is been already asked/answered please guide me to the relevant discussion/thread. I don't know...
Replies
Views
Completed my AM2s start of this year. My whole career plan is to run my own company/sole trader. Be my own boss basically. I always get asked...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking for advice on electrical careers, i currently work in the access control industry of which i have a deep level of...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views
Hi all Quick question - I'm going self employed as an Electrician's mate as from the start of November. For this purpose, I'm looking to get rid...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock