Discuss AES Predator Wifi Tab-10 Monitor in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Anyone seen these in the wild? I am looking to install this sytem but would like some info on the TAB-10 monitor it is about £300 if i buy the AES version which as in their advertising photos clearly says digital photo frame on the back, therefore im assuming this can be had much cheaper if i could identify it.
It does have the following advantages not usually found on tablets or photo frames: POE, RJ45, No internal battery to fry in long term use.
Do any of you clever people have any ideas to the actual make of this or a similar generic android tablet with some/all the above mentioned features?

Hi Average Installer, the system I chose is because its replacing a Daitem/Logisty/Hager wireless system which never worked well over the distance required. Customer liked the wireless handsets for indoors. So the AES system would work via ethernet from gate to house and allow wireless connection of some devices indoors plus 2 fixed screens. I note the app reviews for this and all the other similar systems are badly rated. The cost is a concern particularly if it does not work well. I am currently trialling a ESP Aperta wifi intercom at home, this can also be connected via ethernet, it is also £1K cheaper! again the reviews for app are bad and having emailed them and recieved no reply I guess support is also non existent!
Can you recommend anything better?

You got CAT5? Professionally I would install BPT IP360. If you got no cables you could do Wifi link with internet to IP360 or would install VIDEX GSM intercom but be audio only. AES stuff is terrible, I’m amazed people sell it to be honest, specially for the price.

Reply to AES Predator Wifi Tab-10 Monitor in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock