Discuss alarm help in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

W

w203hsa

Hi new to this and don't know if this is right part of forum.
What it is i bought an alarm from ebay one that takes a sim card I've never fitted an alarm before but as it said (easy d i y fitting) i bought one. But the instructions are a bit mis spelt as made in China. Any way when i set it up its not working properly. And there is a thing on top that's just a green electrical box for connecting wired accessorys. There are about six of them and one of them says ground sp. Could this be to earth it before it will work. If so what would i earth it through. And if not could someone please please help as its driving me nuts and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks peter

Let that be a lesson, Dont buy cheep chinese crap off eEbay.. Half of the stuff does not meet the currant standards

Maybe posting the instruction and pictures may allow you to get better responses or even the make

Hello,

Post some pictures of all the components, including the green things you mension

And SP ground is Black power -

Callum Lord

Reply to alarm help in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Can someone please guide me on this? I have virtually no experience of home alarm systems. The client has an alarm which had been fitted to her...
Replies
Views
I've asked a similar question before I think and we came to the conclusion that apart from new houses and HMO's etc there aren't any rules about...
Replies
Views
Hello All I was pondering an idea recently regarding the ground connection to my property. At present it has a combined Neutral to earth at the...
Replies
Views
This isn't really an electrical issue as such but I know you guys are pretty tech savvy and familiar with all the latest and greatest...
Replies
Views
Hi all, New to the forum. I have been asked to look at this for one of our guys who's had an issue onsite after some electrical works had been...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock