Discuss Alarm system for the van in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

tbh good locks are the best option. trouble with alarms is everyone ignores them. although i have seen a good one that takes a sim card and texts you if it goes off

i chain and padlock all drills etc along with steps and 3kva tranny. it would be too much trouble for the scumbags to pull it all off together.

i chain and padlock all drills etc along with steps and 3kva tranny. it would be too much trouble for the scumbags to pull it all off together.

Tend to do this every night anyway. Its just that yesterday i had to repair the link that opens the back door on the van and noticed have easy it would be to access the mechanism with little effort.

Reply to Alarm system for the van in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

My 08 Renault Trafic has now done 212,000 miles. I'm the second owner, the first being the AA. It's never let me down in the 10 years I've had it...
Replies
Views
Can someone please guide me on this? I have virtually no experience of home alarm systems. The client has an alarm which had been fitted to her...
Replies
Views
Last weekend I experienced a weird electrical fault with my 2010 Peugeot Boxer Van. A little background - the van is a 2010 Boxer 330 2.2 Short...
Replies
Views
We have a domestic fire alarm system in some leasehold properties. The existing BRK alarms are no longer available in the UK. These alarms/system...
Replies
Views
Please could someone advise me as to what kind of minimum qualification/s do I need to sign off Campervan electrics? I have been self employed...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock