Discuss am2 more money again in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
started last year on my am2
passed A1 A2 A4 A5 C
failed A3 B D E
had eye problems after lazer all fixed now
the am2 centres were alloying you to resit individual sections
now they have decided you have to do all the fails together
bit gutting at £970 odd to do 4 resits
this is costing a fortune now

Reply to am2 more money again in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

attempted the am2 march 2022 passed A1/A2/A4/A5/C had a lot going on at the time death in family so never got back on this i have till march 24...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Straight to the question, I have passed everything on my am2s part from the oline exam I am now on my 3rd attempt!!!! I was told...
Replies
Views
thinking now am2 is all about making money from people right i have left resits 1 swa and sy 2 knowledge exams 3 testing 4 faults passed the...
Replies
Views
T
I hope people on this forum don't think i am whining too much or jumping on my soap box unnecasserily but i wanted to post a letter i am writing...
Replies
Views
Teslaisgod
T
Now I know this course has nothing to do with electrical, but I've hit all the qualifications to get an 'Approved Electrician' status JIB card so...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock