Discuss Amtech software question in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

DHES

Hi all I have just installed fast test and would like to know if it's possible to print a blank EIC so I can input the data on site then complete a new cert when I get into the office.
I have tried clicking on the new cert tab but it just brings up the last certificate I completed yesterday.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

DHES - the fast test is an excellent programme but takes a little bit of getting used to !

Go to the toolbar at the top and choose 'On-site', then just choose the type of reports you want to be printed - it will print all the pages you need. i prefer to use the Amtech one rather than the BS standard as it has more info on it. You will see on the bottom right that there is an option to print the Reference sheets - these are handy to keep a copy of so print them once. Dont forget if you are doing a large installation to add extra boards as this will print more pages for the test results. On a slightly different part - if you go into 'Report', you can get a nice little sheet to leave near the board to fully identify the circuits! Looks dead professional too! If you need any more info just give me a shout

Last edited:
no probs, like i say, it does take a little to get used to but worth it in the long run. Dont be tempted to do a course on using it that Amtech run, as much as they are probably excellent, its a hell of a lot of money to spend when all you need is a little time and patience

Do you use a PDA to complete the forms on site or just hand write then copy onto the computer when back in the office/home?

i just do the handwritten one on site then tranfer it onto the computer - time taking really but easy enough to do. i dont have a PDA and the extra package for the amtech thing to have on a one costs even more

Reply to Amtech software question in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net