Discuss An Apology from Worcester Renewables in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Worcester

-
Mentor
Reaction score
Guys, I know I've been outspoken over a few issues, however I hope you have found my contributions valuable.

Due to the FiT changes, I am going to be unable to contribute much to the forum over the next 6 weeks, as we have now got 5 months scheduled work to fit into 6 weeks.

This has left me with a couple of challenges, however hopefully it may give a number of you some opportunities.

I am looking for the next 5- 6 weeks to add to my existing teams of Sparks and Roofers / Installers.

As you know I have high standards, I am a man of my word, and when I say I will deliver something on time, I do. So the opportunity for you is this:

I am looking for (ideally) MCS certified Sparks with 3 phase experience to cover installations in the following locations:

South Warwickshire
Forest of Dean
South Gloucestershire
Worcestershire
Kent

Not having three phase or not being MCS is not a show stopper, as there are both domestic and commercial jobs in the above areas.

This is a 'labour' only opportunity, all designs are done, materials will be supplied and we will be certifying the projects.

We are expecting to be working 10 hour days and in some instances 7 days a week to complete some of these, also due to the nature of the premises Sunday and evenings work will be required on occassion.

About 50% of the installs are 'agricultural' the other 50% are 'industrial'

For roofers / installers, I am looking for general tradesmen that can turn their hand to most things.

Some jobs require experience of working on fibre-cement roofs.

These jobs WILL be delivered on time, to standard.

In the first instance, email me please - [email protected] with a CV, expected day rate, wether you are CIS registered or not and some photo's of your installs (PV or otherwise if three phase) I will reply with my contact details.

Jobs are to start on site w/c 7th November.

I know the change in fits is a blow however here is an opportunity for some of you to get a range of experience that you never might ever get.

Well im not sure what im going to do now, just concentrate on my electrical business i guess, but thanks for everything i definitely wouldn't be this knowledgeable and this far ahead it if wasnt for you and others here. just a crying same it all came crashing down so bloody quickly.

you concentrate on your business m8, good luck

We are currently devloping an offering that will make Solar PV viable after the changes :)

We will be happy to share that offering AFTER the 8th December, and will be running a series of workshops to explain how other PV installers can share in that opportunity.

Worcester, the EST document only talked about 0-4kW not 4-50kW schemes, why that is I am not sure possibly to do with the free roof schemes. Whether that means 4-50kW schemes are spared until April who knows, but Monday we should find out.

I have posted separately and emailed over 900 STA members re an alternate proposal to the CUTs proposed by DECC and Greg Barker and the structure of the Tariff. If you feel it is a useful framework then I would ask you to forward to all you know in the industry and that goes for everyone else involved. A concerted and uniform proposition should stand a better chance of being listened to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to An Apology from Worcester Renewables in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock