Discuss And todays pudding goes to the odd job man in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

N

nickblake

And todays pudding goes to the odd job man huw owen 004 - EletriciansForums.netAnd todays pudding goes to the odd job man huw owen 005 - EletriciansForums.netAnd todays pudding goes to the odd job man huw owen 008 - EletriciansForums.netAnd todays pudding goes to the odd job man huw owen 003 - EletriciansForums.netAnd todays pudding goes to the odd job man huw owen 010 - EletriciansForums.net

oh yet another one of those days eh , job im working on kitchen fitter / odd job man wired in the hob and oven hob is 8.7kw so 2.5 ok look closely at the live yes it is touching the cpc , if you look you'll see it wont work as its been connected to an unused terminal in on a big lable was the cable size type and of course the connections and then the oven well beggars belief , and of course one for the plumbers how not to plumb in a washing machine water feed yes its wedged between the waste and the the wall oh and have a look how the oven fits you can see from the pics is the 2 clamps for the hob at the top of the oven , why do we bother ehAnd todays pudding goes to the odd job man huw owen 011 - EletriciansForums.net

Looks like something from Pro Electrician magazine (that one you get free in the wholesalers)

I dont think this type of work will ever be eradicated

My sympathy always goes to the customer as they have to pay the cowboys AND then pay to put it right!! 9 times out of ten, the cowboys get away while the victim is left out of pocket!!

yeah. but did you know that they have different front covers. like the major wholesalers have copies with their ads on the front. they're becoming collectors items, like meerkats/ oops that reminds me to get a new PL quote so i can get baby oleg.

Reply to And todays pudding goes to the odd job man in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock