Aico 3000 Range
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss and you think we are being ripped off in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

buzzlightyear

-
Arms
Esteemed
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

just looking for some price aboard for a couple of thing ,before I leave the country .and I love this place wow the prices . so next time dont complain how much we are charged .LOL.

COMPOSICIÓN: - INTERRUPTOR GENERAL: AUTOMÁTICO 1P+N 2M 25A SCHNEIDER - DIFERENCIAL GENERAL: DIFERENCIAL ILD 2P 40A 30MA SCHNEIDER - C1 ILUMINACIÓN: AUTOMÁTICO 1P+N 2M 10A SCHNEIDER - C2 TOMAS USO GENERAL: AUTOMÁTICO 1P+N 2M 16A SCHNEIDER - C3 COCINA Y HORNO: AUTOMÁTICO 1P+N...
> descripción detallada

SCHNEIDER

SCHNEIDER

48,76 € sin IVA

59,00 €
59,00 € / Pieza

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers

pirate

-
Arms
Esteemed
True...but you can also get spare parts for switches and sockets and dozens of tiny components to mend stuff that's now out of date.

GBDamo

-
Supporter
Are they double pole MCBs, that is protected on both poles or just a single pole with linked neutral.

Schneider/legrand are rip off prices on everything, everywhere.
Schneider took over APC and their prices for spares went through the roof,
2.2 Mtr 3 compartment Schneider PVC trunking with out dividing fillet or cover $38 if complete with fillets and covers then it hits £48
MK consort complete 3 meter length £32 and I buy heaps of the MK stuff so get bulk prices.
But come brexit if you are using imported equipment you are going to be reamed.

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers

Reply to and you think we are being ripped off in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom