Discuss and you think we are being ripped off in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

buzzlightyear

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
just looking for some price aboard for a couple of thing ,before I leave the country .and I love this place wow the prices . so next time dont complain how much we are charged .LOL.

COMPOSICIÓN: - INTERRUPTOR GENERAL: AUTOMÁTICO 1P+N 2M 25A SCHNEIDER - DIFERENCIAL GENERAL: DIFERENCIAL ILD 2P 40A 30MA SCHNEIDER - C1 ILUMINACIÓN: AUTOMÁTICO 1P+N 2M 10A SCHNEIDER - C2 TOMAS USO GENERAL: AUTOMÁTICO 1P+N 2M 16A SCHNEIDER - C3 COCINA Y HORNO: AUTOMÁTICO 1P+N...
> descripción detallada

and you think we are being ripped  off {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net
and you think we are being ripped  off 1560246327404 - EletriciansForums.net

SCHNEIDER

48,76 € sin IVA

59,00 €
59,00 € / Pieza

Switch gear in much of the EU and places like Australia and NZ is notoriously expensive

True...but you can also get spare parts for switches and sockets and dozens of tiny components to mend stuff that's now out of date.

Are they double pole MCBs, that is protected on both poles or just a single pole with linked neutral.

Schneider/legrand are rip off prices on everything, everywhere.
Schneider took over APC and their prices for spares went through the roof,
2.2 Mtr 3 compartment Schneider PVC trunking with out dividing fillet or cover $38 if complete with fillets and covers then it hits £48
MK consort complete 3 meter length £32 and I buy heaps of the MK stuff so get bulk prices.
But come brexit if you are using imported equipment you are going to be reamed.

Reply to and you think we are being ripped off in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock