Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Annual (or bi-annual) events for the electrician trade? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Admin
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Just wondering what some events are in the trade. Some that happen often enough to shout out about them a bit. Then I'd consider meeting up with some of you at one or two maybe. Now the wife works for the business too, we can kinda offset and whatnot. Make a bit of a weekend out of it maybe.

I'm never going to make it to ELEX Coventry - Who's going? - https://www.electriciansforums.net/threads/elex-coventry-whos-going.176083/ but if that's an annual thing I could pencil it in for next year maybe.

Pete999

-
Arms
Esteemed
Just wondering what some events are in the trade. Some that happen often enough to shout out about them a bit. Then I'd consider meeting up with some of you at one or two maybe. Now the wife works for the business too, we can kinda offset and whatnot. Make a bit of a weekend out of it maybe.

I'm never going to make it to ELEX Coventry - Who's going? - https://www.electriciansforums.net/threads/elex-coventry-whos-going.176083/ but if that's an annual thing I could pencil it in for next year maybe.
Coventry every year, if I can, Thursday this year 19th Sept. yes you're right it would be good to meet up, how do we recognise one another? No I am not wearing a pink carnation Spoon, not even for you OK

Last edited:

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Coventry is way too far for me, but wherever i do go , i'm easy to spot. i have TELECTRIX across the back of my work polo shirts in 3" high letters.

Pete999

-
Arms
Esteemed
Coventry is way too far for me, but wherever i do go , i'm easy to spot. i have TELECTRIX across the back of my work polo shirts in 3" high letters.
After about an hour I would be easily recognisable, I'd be in me Zimmer frame, number plate Pete999 Simples

Spoon

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Never been to one. Are they any good?
Coventry is nearly 3 hours drive.

KennyKen

-
Arms
Esteemed
3HR drive that’s a breeze C’mon... I’ve just taken a 2HR flight and drove 3Hrs to pick up a Borescope.

Reply to Annual (or bi-annual) events for the electrician trade? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
Top Bottom