uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Annual (or bi-annual) events for the electrician trade? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Admin
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Just wondering what some events are in the trade. Some that happen often enough to shout out about them a bit. Then I'd consider meeting up with some of you at one or two maybe. Now the wife works for the business too, we can kinda offset and whatnot. Make a bit of a weekend out of it maybe.

I'm never going to make it to ELEX Coventry - Who's going? - https://www.electriciansforums.net/threads/elex-coventry-whos-going.176083/ but if that's an annual thing I could pencil it in for next year maybe.

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers

Pete999

-
Arms
Esteemed
Just wondering what some events are in the trade. Some that happen often enough to shout out about them a bit. Then I'd consider meeting up with some of you at one or two maybe. Now the wife works for the business too, we can kinda offset and whatnot. Make a bit of a weekend out of it maybe.

I'm never going to make it to ELEX Coventry - Who's going? - https://www.electriciansforums.net/threads/elex-coventry-whos-going.176083/ but if that's an annual thing I could pencil it in for next year maybe.
Coventry every year, if I can, Thursday this year 19th Sept. yes you're right it would be good to meet up, how do we recognise one another? No I am not wearing a pink carnation Spoon, not even for you OK

Last edited:

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Coventry is way too far for me, but wherever i do go , i'm easy to spot. i have TELECTRIX across the back of my work polo shirts in 3" high letters.

Pete999

-
Arms
Esteemed
Coventry is way too far for me, but wherever i do go , i'm easy to spot. i have TELECTRIX across the back of my work polo shirts in 3" high letters.
After about an hour I would be easily recognisable, I'd be in me Zimmer frame, number plate Pete999 Simples

Spoon

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Never been to one. Are they any good?
Coventry is nearly 3 hours drive.

KennyKen

-
Arms
Esteemed
3HR drive that’s a breeze C’mon... I’ve just taken a 2HR flight and drove 3Hrs to pick up a Borescope.

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers

Reply to Annual (or bi-annual) events for the electrician trade? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
Top Bottom