Discuss another 17th edition post in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

ben m

hi all new to the forum currently setting about getting upto date with current regs qualifications 2351 (16th edition from memory), any pointers tips for the course?

- - - Updated - - -

i have purchased new onsite guide and green 17th regs book

current regs. is 2382-12. study the green book and you'll fly it.

Anyone any ideas as to where in Yorkshire a college will just let you sit the 17th edition exam without folking out £400 for a 3 day course?

Reply to another 17th edition post in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, I am 17th Edition trained (although I've been out of the industry for a few years.) Looking to sit 18th Edition course and exam to get...
Replies
Views
I am due to sit my 2391 in a few weeks or so. I have been told I need the 18th Edition Amendment 2 (Brown Book) and Guidance Note 3 etc for the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm currently working towards getting qualified as an electrician and am hoping to get my foot in the door with an apprenticeship or...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm new here and was wondering if someone could help to get my college project calculations right. I'm about to start my 2nd year in...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock