Discuss another 2330 level 2 question, sorry.... in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

dan_sparks

hello
i have some elec quals, 2382, part p etc
dont have any exp as i am retraining
i can enrol to do the 2330 level 2, been to my local college
will this be an advantageous? the tutor could not believe i had the 2382 and not the 2330, we spoke about the new 2357 qual
can you still do level 3?
please any advice, have until tuesday to enrol...

last registration for the lv3 with city and guilds is 01.04.2011 so if your college can get you passed on the lv2 by then you can register how ever lv2 on a night course is a 2year course i know as im on it and ours has been pushed to finnish in time for march but if you do the lv2 then you can move onto the 2357 when it becomes availiable next year and your lv2 qualification will migrate into it.

Yeah im on year 2 now.
Hope its not all a waste of time though!
C&G could really do with settling on one course for us to follow instaed of chopping and changing things.
More money for them though innit. ;)

Reply to another 2330 level 2 question, sorry.... in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

JIB Electrotechnical Certification Scheme (ECS) Level 2 and level 3 2365 question
Firstly, I’m sorry if this has been asked before - it’s just that with a thorough search I can’t find the answer anywhere. I’m looking at options...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just wondered if anyone knows whether there is such a thing as a distance learning version of the level 3 (C&G or EAL) Electrical...
Replies
Views
I've seen you can qualify as an electrician in around 2-3 years. But my local college says I have to do 2x level 2 city and guilds, plus a level 3...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm Charlie, I have recently done my 18th edition and got enrolled on night classes for Level 2 C&G Electrical intallations. I currently work...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm currently training thru a company called tradestech, not very impressed so far, I was told that within 6 months I'd be able to...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock