CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss Another one for Pete , 'name that tool' in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers

davesparks

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
With two nut I would guess that you attach it to something to then pull it or turn it, I can't think what though.
Is it electrical related or for another trade?
If another trade then is it maybe for pulling dents?

Andy78

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
This one is for holding dies for heat impression stamping. Maybe yours is for something similar in that it is designed to hold interchangeable parts, like sockets ?

SparkySy

-
Arms
It's a universal head scraper, there should be other attachments that go with that, some profiled ones and a flat blade,it's for use with blowtorch for stripping paint, I have one somewhere I used for some 5 layer deep paint on an old door a few years ago!

littlespark

-
Arms
Esteemed
Advent Win
How are we supposed to guess when you only show us half a tool?

Its like showing us a long round length of wood then telling us its a brush after finding the hairy bit!;)

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available

Reply to Another one for Pete , 'name that tool' in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico 3000 Range

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
Top Bottom