Discuss Another Pair of eyes on an outbuilding job please in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Just been mulling this over as there's a few ways I could do this. Until I speak to the Guy I won't know which way to jump.
Options:
a) Gland SWA outside of the house & strip off Armoured leaving sheathing until it enters the house into white trunking & run up to CU. Will need to bring in a long 10mm flylead off the armoured too, about a 3m run.
b) Gland SWA into adaptable box next to CU, short flylead with SWA Clipped direct on show
c) As per b, but house the Vertical run of SWA in suitable trunking

Quite liking option c for tidiness...think a length of trunking is neater on show than cleated armour inside the house.

The Crabtree Starbreaker CU's have quite a bit of room on the right-hand side if you leave a few spare ways. I often take swa straight into the CU on this side with a fly-lead on the inside. Just make sure you have a good hole-saw and get the position right. You could always lay it inside some maxi-trunking if you want it to look pretty.

Toluene reacts as a normal aromatic hydrocarbon towards electrophilic aromatic substitution.[3][4][5] The methyl group makes it around 25 times more reactive than benzene in such reactions. It undergoes smooth sulfonation to give p-toluenesulfonic acid, and chlorination by Cl2 in the presence of FeCl3 to give ortho and para isomers of chlorotoluene. It undergoes nitration to give ortho and para nitrotoluene isomers, but if heated it can give dinitrotoluene and ultimately the explosive trinitrotoluene (TNT).

I think the fan should run constantly while the heating process is in effect !

Perhaps this installation should fall under DSEAR requirements. Flameproof equipment :).... Ill get me coat

Reply to Another Pair of eyes on an outbuilding job please in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net