Discuss another quiet week in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

lets just say my very much appreciated worker has taken some time off to do some revision for his 2330 final exam on Friday and i am missing him so much when he comes back his pay will increase by £5 a day...! (providing he passes his 2330)

I have a customer which is a private college with lots of sub-standard wiring and there is just a never ending supply of work doing re-wires and improvements.

It was as good as dead a couple of weeks ago, it's ticking for the last week or so, nothing really juicy though. I would say make good of bad times, this is your opportunity sharpen your wood bits, clean out the van, organise your toolbox and prepare for what may come at you. It may be that you're quite for a couple of months and you have jobs raining on your head all in one week. Point being, make sure you're well prepared for that week to make the most of it. No good wasting time picking up a bit that was burnt out, or a socket which you should have had in the van. All the best folks.

All quiet here in the south of scotland too. Think its maybe the time of year with everybody going on holiday. Have got work confirmed but its trying to get through the idiots at the planning office

Reply to another quiet week in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi there, This might be a bit of a long shot, but doesn't hurt to try. I'm based in South West London (Richmond/Twickenham) and I'm about 7 weeks...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody. We had a Texecom system installed 3 years ago. Earlier this year we had a battery problem and the installer came back and changed...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie to the forum, and I'm hoping my question won't be too stupid. I'm in NYC (Manhattan), and have an apartment where a...
Replies
Views
Hi, Currently working my way through my NVQ portfolio (Nearing Completion) but getting stuck on how to complete the following criteria due to...
Replies
Views
Please advise what I should test / check next. My usual qualified electrician who did all of the work here is in Ireland for 4 weeks and not...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock