Discuss Any British & Irish Lion Supporters out there in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

How well will Lions do

• Win

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Lose

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

A

Andy Smith

Hi guys dio we have any rugby fanatics and if so how do you think the british and irish lions will fair?

1 Win
2 Draw
3 Loss
4 Dont Care

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Any British Lion Supporters out there

They will kick some springbok ---

I fear the boks will be to much for us and we may end up on the back of some big defeats.:(

Im not really sure how we will fair. My grandparents are going out to S.A for the whole tour, and they have got tickets for every match! Im so jealous!:(

Me to and there not even my grand parents LOL :D

I wouldn't back any international touring side to win in South Africa at the moment let alone a side put together that haven't even played together before.

Hopefully the Lions might win one of the tests and run the series close though.

Of course I'm renounded for talking rubbish so the opposite will probably happen :D

Well one the first encounter but cant say im impressed yet :(

true Any watched the game and we were shocking very lucky to win. Our Basics were poor and as they were an invitational side they were SOlid and scary. See how we get on tonight.

just watched the game we were a lot better.!!!!!

Last edited:

true Any watched the game and we were shocking very lucky to win. Our Basics were poor and as they were an invitational side they were SOlid and scary. See how we get on tonight.

just watched the game we were a lot better.!!!!!

Missed tonights game went for a swim in the sea to cool down, just about to look up results so fingers crossed :)

what no sky + shocking its fantastic for rugby i recorded all suoper 14s games and tri nations so i didnt have to get up at a stupid hour in the morning to watch them.

Thats Better but ha the right man leading, keeping my feet on the groud much bigger tests to come yet :)

They expected Western Province to be the toughest game yet, and it was. If they'd had their boks in the side then who knows.

1 week till judgment day.:p

Boks are gonna destroy the lions. If the Lions can only just scrape a win against club teams( without their international players), how do you thinks they will fare against the big boys.:eek:

Boks are gonna destroy the lions. If the Lions can only just scrape a win against club teams( without their international players), how do you thinks they will fare against the big boys.:eek:

I take your point but there not club teams there provinsal teams. Think the out come will definatly depend on team selected ! ;)

Ps watching with two south africans on saturday so could be in for a hard time can i borrow one of your tissues mate :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Any British & Irish Lion Supporters out there in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock