Discuss Any Electrcians In The South East Essex Area in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

E

E14RKS

Hi room,

Was going to post in the Jobs sections however was hoping if posting in the general section it might get viewed more,
Im located in clacton on sea in essex, Im currently working in the air conditionig industry but things have gone very quiet, I have level two city and guilds 2330 and am contemplating my 17th edition, part P and test and inspect courses, I have all hand and power tools and a new van and am looking for any local electricians in the clacton on sea, colchester,ipswich area who are looking for a quick learning, mature, responsible, hard working mate please send me a email at [email protected] or ring/text me on 07702732066.
Really hope to hear back from somebody,

i dont know about the others on this forum but i look down the new posts not the section posted.
leave the contemplation to the zen buddists and get yourself on courses it'll improve your employment prospects .hi.

i dont know about the others on this forum but i look down the new posts not the section posted.
leave the contemplation to the zen buddists and get yourself on courses it'll improve your employment prospects .hi.

i think you should be the next moderator ,when cirrus gives in:D

i think you should be the next moderator ,when cirrus gives in:D

too happy (and busy) putting my tuppence worth in from the peanut gallery;)

Reply to Any Electrcians In The South East Essex Area in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock