Discuss Any one completed the job write ups for their JTL Portfolio??? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

BIGTOM

Hi people,,
I have finally completed my 3years at college and so far done all the underpinning knoledge questions apart from my job write ups and my AM2.
Is their anyone out their that can possably send me a copy of thiers or an example sheet so that i can get an idea of what needs to be put into it or some were in which i can find this informartion?????
Thanks!!! :coolgleamA:

A good lecturer will be able to answer all your questions about content and requirements. Do JTL provide those ?

I have spoken to my training officer,, but i havnt recieved the info he said he would provide and id rather get it done sooner than possable.

I did mine a few years ago an it was such a ball ache!!!
I'll have to check if it's still on computer. But I do remember that the jtl guy gave us some info to help fill them in. Once you do them they check through and send them back to be adjusted/corrected.
There is shed loads to write tho!! Especially as you have to have two examples to everything along with evidence.

Reply to Any one completed the job write ups for their JTL Portfolio??? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi Everyone I am looking for some assistance with my NVQ 2357-99 experienced workers portfolio in regards to Job write ups. In all honesty I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Currently working my way through my NVQ portfolio (Nearing Completion) but getting stuck on how to complete the following criteria due to...
Replies
Views
A bit of a mini essay but these questions have been building up in my mind over the last weeks and months as I've been studying and volunteering...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hoping someone can advise. I have spent 4 years on an apprenticeship: Level 3 Electrotechnical Qualificaiton (Installation route)...
Replies
Views
Looking for a bit of advice from the wider audience / those who may have done similar before. I entered the game a bit later / in a non...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock