• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.

Discuss Any recommendations in/near Oxford? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Hi there guys and gals,

I am hoping you might be able to help....

I'm currently an Subby Arborist based in Oxford and am looking to transition into the Electricians world. I'm looking for somewhere that might do weekend/ evening courses so I could earn whilst I learn. I have looked at Able Skills in Dartford and was really keen on them but the next availability is in January, travel for me isn't really an issue as I feel it's well worth it in the long run..

In addition to this if you or another company in the Oxfordshire area that would be willing to take me on as a Subby/part time employee for 1-3 days to help aid me in my progression through my courses and the industry it would be very much appreciated!!

I hope to hear from you,
Cheers!!!
Luke

good luck with your search . just contact small firms in your area. offer labour at a sensible rate. learn as you go.

Reply to Any recommendations in/near Oxford? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back