• Welcome to the new forum. We're now hosted on ElectriciansForums.net rather than ElectriciansForums.co.uk - Chat about the forum upgrade by CLICKING HERE

Welcome to our Electrical Forum - We started out providing electrical advice just for the UK - But now we have specific advice for the USA too! - Register for free and share American Electrical Advice.

Discuss Any recommendations in/near Oxford? in the Electrical Courses & Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

LukeAnderton

New EF Member
Hi there guys and gals,

I am hoping you might be able to help....

I'm currently an Subby Arborist based in Oxford and am looking to transition into the Electricians world. I'm looking for somewhere that might do weekend/ evening courses so I could earn whilst I learn. I have looked at Able Skills in Dartford and was really keen on them but the next availability is in January, travel for me isn't really an issue as I feel it's well worth it in the long run..

In addition to this if you or another company in the Oxfordshire area that would be willing to take me on as a Subby/part time employee for 1-3 days to help aid me in my progression through my courses and the industry it would be very much appreciated!!

I hope to hear from you,
Cheers!!!
Luke

Professional Grade LED Lighting Strips

telectrix

Scouser and Proud of It
Respected Member
good luck with your search . just contact small firms in your area. offer labour at a sensible rate. learn as you go.

LukeAnderton

New EF Member
good luck with your search . just contact small firms in your area. offer labour at a sensible rate. learn as you go.
Thank you, I will do so. What do you think might be a reasonable rate? I know my worth in my industry but not so much in the electricians world..!
Thanks again for your advice.

Electrician Talk

Electrical 2 Go - Electrical Supplier and Electrical Wholesalers
Electrical Insurance