Discuss Any takers for a 4kW system in South Devon? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi all,

Anyone out there able to take on a new 4kW install in S. Devon (Totnes - Kingsbridge - Dartmouth area) before the deadline? I had someone lined up following a recommendation but he seems to have disappeared off the planet.

In detail I am looking for 16 x 240W (or conceivably 22 x 180W) panels, preferably with black frames to go with the slate roof. Ideally I would also like an SMA inverter but am prepared to consider any reputable make of inverter and panel. Ideal aspect as roof faces due South. In other respects should be an uncomplicated job with easy access inside and out.

PM me if you are able to help.

TIA, Chris.

u wont get anyone now!! we just cant get the full kit!! 2 day jobs take a week now as there is always something missing so u spend 2 days driving the country sorting the bits out!! its a loss EVERYTIME at mo! they all PROMISE you they have it BUT THEY DONT!! just take your money and let u get over the problems!

Chris, I have sent you a PM, but please take some time and read some of these threads before you waste your money with a Mickey Mouse outfit, that goes out of business on the 13th of December.

Earthstore Energy

Reply to Any takers for a 4kW system in South Devon? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

K
I had someone around yesterday to discuss installing a PV system for me, the discussion was mostly just an overview of technologies and different...
Replies
Views
KrisWragg
K
O
Hi Guys looking for a couple of quotes from local instalers please am in holbeach lincs,PE127NG looking for a 4kw ( black on black ) system ...
Replies
Views
oldmcdonald
O
D
For installers really and what approx price would you say for this ? To add 4 x 280w ( ideally ) or 6 x 180w panels on a new roof (30deg, no...
Replies
Views
R
Five days without solar but guess I haven’t missed too much yet, thanks to the grotty weather. I’ve had my solar installation since June 2011...
Replies
Views
iconnect
I
Does anyone out there have a 3KW or 4KW Solar edge system in North West England on a South Facing roof (within 15 Degrees of due south) with a 30...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock