Discuss Any work in Afganistan in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Im currently out in afgahnistan doing testing and inspection on 50 and 60hz systems, there seems to be alot of work out here if you know the right people. Flour, KBR and Dyncorp are the biggest employment companies (american) so its worth checking their websites for vacancies.

Im currently out in afgahnistan doing testing and inspection on 50 and 60hz systems, there seems to be alot of work out here if you know the right people. Flour, KBR and Dyncorp are the biggest employment companies (american) so its worth checking their websites for vacancies.

Hey Wilmermark
You working for TENG or Fluor ?
Im Fluor but TENG seems to be a 'who you know position'

Reply to Any work in Afganistan in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Mate with site experience, 18th edition, ECS, 2365 own tools and transport looking for work around the North-East willing to travel. If interested...
Replies
Views
This has probably been asked 1000 times. I am just coming to the end of my apprenticeship and was interesting in trying to work abroad. I was...
Replies
Views
Evening all, Just a quick question, I am an electrical maintenance engineer and have 18th edition, inspection and testing and so on, so I get...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am involved in a local charity which is fundraising to restore a local pub into a community hub (and also a pub). The pub which is The Hop...
Replies
Views
So I have tried applying to every electrician mate/improver jobs there is on every job websites and I got a few calls saying that they want guys...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock