Discuss Anybody sitting 2391-10 Theory on Thursday??, How do u think u will do? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Good luck chaps! did mine last june. was one of the 3 in ten that passed. Certificate is in a frame on the dresser :D

Wept when I opened the envelope ...... Big moment for me. let us know how it goes. Not easy.

I used lots of coloured pencils. Maybe thats why I passed ;)

Yep I'm doing it and I think I'll do ok after all of the help and advice I've received from forum members, all the sticky posts (thanks amberleaf, Sintra, Lenny, ukpablo and others).

All the answers are with you, its just the questions I'd like to know!

Good luck to you both, when's your practical?

16th for me.

Ps I forgot to mention Widdler, sir kitbreaker, rocker, pennywise Malcolm, Kenny and I may as well say Telectrix (although he hasn't taught me owt, he's just funny :))

Paul.m . if you give Phil your Email I’ll send you Drawings . anything for RCD to Earth faults
Give me a Idea . what you need Amber. In drawings . good luck

Best of luck to all of you taking the exam.

Remember to""""""""" READ""""""""" the question properly and know what it is the question is asking before putting pen to paper.

Remember to""""""""" READ""""""""" the question properly and know what it is the question is asking before putting pen to paper.

PS. I will Remember to ( """"""""" READ""""""""" ) the question properly . putting pen to paper . just in for work thank you .

Thanks a lot amberleaf, it is a great help.

Ps I don't think tony mc was having a go at you. Just think he is repeating the advice his tutor is drumming into him (just like mine is :))

Thanks a lot amberleaf, it is a great help.

Ps I don't think tony mc was having a go at you. Just think he is repeating the advice his tutor is drumming into him (just like mine is :))

no i think he was telling it like it should be. best bit of advice my tutor gave me. tbh in the past i have been guilty of NOT reading the question. it might sound like a simple thing but we don`t always do it i for one scan things sometimes. also read through after you have finished the paper. its the daft things you will pick up on and it could be the difference between passing and going back :)

good luck guys reading questions good bit of advice I quickly read one question and spent 20-30 mins drawing explaining ze test. Looked over paper again when finished and noticed it was zs test not ze. Rewrote drew answer again maybe if I had not noticed would have failed!!!

good luck guys reading questions good bit of advice I quickly read one question and spent 20-30 mins drawing explaining ze test. Looked over paper again when finished and noticed it was zs test not ze. Rewrote drew answer again maybe if I had not noticed would have failed!!!

Yes, look out for this, also some recent papers have asked for drawings of PFC tests (PSSC and PEFC).

Surge protection and volt drop seem to be hot topics too.

Good luck to all!

Reply to Anybody sitting 2391-10 Theory on Thursday??, How do u think u will do? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net