• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.

Discuss anyone Doing there 2391 look here! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
time to give some thing back to the forum after the great advise and interesting reads

Iv been having a clear out and come across a 2391-10 exam guide book which would be a good read for someone revising to do there 2391-52 or the separate 2.

If this will help someone DM me and il post out be a shame for it to go to waste.

anyone Doing there 2391 look here! 2E64CE11-744E-447F-A690-E40424CBA62F - EletriciansForums.net

I've got one gathering dust. Defo remember it helping me at the time and more than happy to send to you. It's from 2009 ish but probably still largely relevant in terms of content.
View attachment 40120

Only thing that changes during the admendments is the results i.e Zs results going from 1.43 ohms to 1.11 ohms for a 32a Type B MCB etc ,the Book will still be very relevant in terms of testing & teminology & how to answer the questions etc

Fancy letting me pay for postage and send it over? once complete ill pass onto another forum user :D

I am sure I can stretch to a couple of quid for postage mate! Would just be happy to see it used again. Have given away a few books in the last few years to various peeps starting out. Send us a DM and will get it sent mate on the condition you do recycle it after you fly through your inspection and testing course!

Got a book about earthing and bonding too...... It's only about 15 pages long though... Any takers.....by a Dave somebody or other...;)

Reply to anyone Doing there 2391 look here! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back