Discuss anyone ever tried a ouija board? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
i have never tried this before and will never try it as it just seems abit wrong.
however i was talking to my mum who tried it, she warned me never to try it as she did (she never told me what happened) but she said after it she started going to church.
anyone ever tried it? and if anything happend?

Saw Albert & Harold use it once on Steptoe & Son......it was a message from Hitler......U R A silly turd!!!!!

Timeless British comedy:D:D:D

I wouldn't try one nowadays but when I was younger a mate of mine and I did one.

The thing started moving about it kept going to 'no' whatever we asked, which was a bit weird, but I just thought my mate was moving it.

Weird thing is that recently my mate told someone completely unrelated that I was moving it!

So both of us thought the other was moving it...... spooooooooky.

Reply to anyone ever tried a ouija board? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Bit of a rant first to explain the situation:- Effing builders again, I knew there was a reason we hardly ever work for them. We've done a few...
Replies
Views
Hope this all makes as much sense as i can make of it and my "problem" can get sorted via some guru on here... Just a quick background on myself...
Replies
Views
I had a call to a new customer who was experiencing what sounded like nuisance tripping on a kitchen ring. Some background first. It's an MK LN...
Replies
Views
Last weekend I experienced a weird electrical fault with my 2010 Peugeot Boxer Van. A little background - the van is a 2010 Boxer 330 2.2 Short...
Replies
Views
I have a ceiling fan that never worked ever since we bought the house. Only the light worked. One time I had a friend of mine come along with some...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock