Discuss Anyone familiar with a company called NKSolar.com in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

Kravi

I received an offer from my colleague to become a member at nksolar.com
They give You the opportunity to earn from solar power with a rather small investment which is very interesting, but when I asked my colleague if he has received some funds from them he said that the program is for 20 years and they pay at the end of the period. I am a little concerned as it is a new company and does't have any history. Please someone share Your experience with nksolar.com because their offer seems good and all the figures match but I don't want to invest is something that might turn to be a scam

I recommend you be very careful.
It sounds like a scam.
Payback in 20 years time - if the company is still going, or if it hasn't spent your money on women and beer with nothing to show for it.

Out of interest - how much is "a small investment"? You can buy a solar array of your own for several thousand Pounds at most, and enjoy instant bill savings and quarterly Feed-in-Tariff payments.

Is it your business Kravi?

Wanna invest in my beer fund? I'll send you a sixpack of empty beer cans every week to prove that I'm making your money work hard. In 25 years time, the scrap value of all those tins will be worth a more than you invested - and I'll have got free beer in the meantime. Burp.

Wanna invest in my beer fund? I'll send you a sixpack of empty beer cans every week to prove that I'm making your money work hard. In 25 years time, the scrap value of all those tins will be worth a more than you invested - and I'll have got free beer in the meantime. Burp.

Better evidence would be a live weekly show of you swigging the beer otherwise you could just send any old beer cans.

Pyrimid comes to mind a bit like endownments ie dont worry we wont be here in 20 years time plus 1000% profit well if it too good to be true then.............................................

If you have cahs and want to invest, and don;t have the property to do it on for yourself, then do good with it as well and choose one of the Community Schemes, quite a lot of these are cloud funded, and give returns to everyone, or join the Energy Saving Co-op and invest in their schemes, both of thiose far more likely to give you peace of mind with your money!

The investment is in Bulgaria, ... a bit difficult to chase up remotely, if it goes missing?

Like taking sweeties from a baby.

I persuade whinmoor to cough up £10k. I promise him 15% return on his money.
I spend £4k on women and beer, and keep £6k in the bank, to give whinmoor £1.5k per year, for the next four years, while I try to get as many people as possible interested.

At the end of year one, whinmoor persuades JulianC to invest in this great scheme, and shows JulianC the £1.5k cheque.

So JulianC joins in. I put aside £4.5k of his money and spend £5.5k on women and beer.

At the end of year 2, I give both Whinmoor and JulianC their £1.5k. Both are very happy with 15% profit.
They're both so chuffed - especially whinmoor with his £3k in just two years - that they persuade oldtimer to invest.
I put aside £3k of oldtimer's money, and spend the other £7k of his money on women and beer.

At the end of year 3, whinmoor, JulianC and oldtimer sing my praises for having earned them £1.5k.
They persuade both Worcester and moggy to invest.

I put aside £1.5k each from Worcester and moggy's money, and spend the £8.5k from each on women and beer.

At the end of year 4, whinmoor, Julian, oldtimer, Worcester and moggy start shouting from the rooftops how great it is. whinmoor has had £4.5k "profit" in three years, and everyone is steaming along nicely receiving 15% on their investment.

The money is so good that the rest of the bright sparks on here want a piece of the action. Hundreds of thousands of pounds flood into my "investment" scheme.

Then I'm outta here with the loot - having never actually done anything more with the money than spend it on beer, women and giving back a little each year to give the illusion of profitability.

Oh - and if anyone steals my perfect scam idea, I'll have you for infringement of my patent and be seeking damages from any profits you've made using my patented idea.

Buuuuurrrp.

I spend £4k on women and beer, and keep £6k in the bank, to give whinmoor £1.5k per year, for the next four years, while I try to get as many people as possible interested.

At the end of year one, whinmoor persuades JulianC to invest in this great scheme, and shows JulianC the £1.5k cheque.

So JulianC joins in. I put aside £4.5k of his money and spend £5.5k on women and beer.

At the end of year 2, I give both Whinmoor and JulianC their £1.5k. Both are very happy with 15% profit.
They're both so chuffed - especially whinmoor with his £3k in just two years - that they persuade oldtimer to invest.
I put aside £3k of oldtimer's money, and spend the other £7k of his money on women and beer.

At the end of year 3, whinmoor, JulianC and oldtimer sing my praises for having earned them £1.5k.

I put aside £1.5k each from Worcester and moggy's money, and spend the £8.5k from each on women and beer.

At the end of year 4, whinmoor, Julian, oldtimer, Worcester and moggy start shouting from the rooftops how great it is. whinmoor has had £4.5k "profit" in three years, and everyone is steaming along nicely receiving 15% on their investment.

The money is so good that the rest of the bright sparks on here want a piece of the action. Hundreds of thousands of pounds flood into my "investment" scheme.

Then I'm outta here with the loot - having never actually done anything more with the money than spend it on beer, women and giving back a little each year to give the illusion of profitability.

I'm in, who do i write a cheque to? I'l settle for 15% of the women

Oh - and if anyone steals my perfect scam idea, I'll have you for infringement of my patent and be seeking damages from any profits you've made using my patented idea.

Sorry, you wouldn't get a patent due to prior art - you are only a government bailout away from describing an investment bank.

You may have just sussed the scams idea!! And the op colleague should be feeling pretty stupid at this moment ( get nothing back for 20 years????) is anyone stupid enough to do this cause I might start an idea my self not with cans but bottles lol (no infringement there FB)

Scary scary example of how easy it is to build a pyramid scam.

Reply to Anyone familiar with a company called NKSolar.com in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net