Discuss Anyone going to UK Construction Week from 8th to 10th October 2019 in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Lou

Staff member
Admin
Esteemed
Reaction score
We are going to be popping down on the 9th to meet with @FIXRADIO before their awards later in the evening. (Have you nominated anyone? If not you can here)

Are any sponsors or members going to be there? It would be nice to say hello :)

Oh no is this an inside story?

Apparently @Pete999 is going. :) Hopefully my friend again by then. Need to know your shirt size Pete. :)

Also, who else is going? We have at least One Tradesman in the final nominations out of the forums. A tiler from tilersforums.com is in the last 5!!!! So I'm getting him a shirt for his photos lol :D

You'll spot me a mile off.

Apparently @Pete999 is going. :) Hopefully my friend again by then. Need to know your shirt size Pete. :)

Also, who else is going? We have at least One Tradesman in the final nominations out of the forums. A tiler from tilersforums.com is in the last 5!!!! So I'm getting him a shirt for his photos lol :D

Disn't realise we weren't Friends Dan 2 or 3 XL preferably 3 XL

Last edited by a moderator:
Muchas gracias! LOL! Only time I get to correct you!
Actually, some merchandise for the site might be a winner....one size fits all T-shirts and caps...
Then you can see who to avoid at events or down the pub!
LOL!

Muchas gracias! LOL! Only time I get to correct you!
Actually, some merchandise for the site might be a winner....one size fits all T-shirts and caps...
Then you can see who to avoid at events or down the pub!
LOL!
So RU going or what

Sadly not, Pete999...I am in Spain for next 6 or 8 weeks...land of the rusting wire-nuts and publicly accessible JBs on every street corner, with water features spraying all over the connections...
More pics to follow!

I’m going to try and make an appearance. At the moment I’m free and in the UK on the 9th and 10th.

I was thinking about going, got an email the other day about it from someone called Katie at Fix Radio.

Got a phone call today from Katie, have been shortlisted for their Electrician category and they're offering to pay all travel costs for myself and a guest for the day which sounds cool. Just realised my passport expired last month and my licence is away getting renewed already. So gonna see if I can get a fast track passport renewal in case licence isn't back in time lol

That's great news! Well done! Why do you need a passport? It's Birmingham lol

D'oh thanks Lee. I should have looked on his profile! Sorry guys!

Are people still going tomorrow?

Reply to Anyone going to UK Construction Week from 8th to 10th October 2019 in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net