Discuss Anyone got any info on hnc/hnd in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Anyone with any advice on the hnd/hnc courses I’d love to hear from you. Seems like a lot of time I’d have to spend away from my kids unless anyone knows any different??? All help welcome!

If it’s not hnc/hnd then I want to do 2396, revit and autocad. Also any advice on these would be much appreciated!
For career progression go the HNC or HND route, the 2396 will broaden your understanding of designing but no real company see it as a worthwhile qualification. The only thing it'll get you is a Technician JIB grade.

If you've got the time and money then definitely get a HND :thumbsup:

Reply to Anyone got any info on hnc/hnd in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I've got a 5 years experience along with.... 2365 l2 & l2 18th edition 2391 other stuff I won't bother listing. My question is since I'm...
Replies
Views
Alright everyone, Got a question and looking for some of your opinions. My brother is a qualified electrician and I'll be asking him the same when...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow sparks, I’m looking to do my testing and inspection course which starts on the 30th of April, but I have not got much testing...
Replies
Views
Hello, for a while I’ve wanted to become an electrician and have applied to every apprenticeship possible and have never been successful and it’s...
Replies
Views
I’m just finishing my L2 2365 at college in the evenings and plan to do the L3 2365 with the same college as an evening course. However I would...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock