Discuss anyone got exams this week? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

L

lescwmbran

i'm sitting one of my practical exams tomorrow - unit 2 - installation; inspection testing and commisioning. im doing my 2330 third/final year. is there anyone else who got exams this month? :eek:

I did this one last Thurs. Was a little harder in some ways than I imagined it would be. Just done the theory side of it today. Then, next week got my 302 and in June my 301. Just wanna get it over and done with

I did this one last Thurs. Was a little harder in some ways than I imagined it would be. Just done the theory side of it today. Then, next week got my 302 and in June my 301. Just wanna get it over and done with

i've been fine all through the course and i'm quite comfortable testing....but i'm dreading tomorrow :(

So have I but this was awkward to say the least. There was a few of us with a few years in who struggled. Ours was inspection, testing and fault diagnosis. Is this what yours is?

i've got inspection and testing tomorrw. and fault diagnosis on thursday. my theory exams are in the first week of june. did you get your result on the day or do you have to wait?

Did mine recently.

301 is online exam, so instant result
did 302 + 303 last friday. Have to wait for the papare to be marked. Got the testing in a few weeks.

Passed the 301. Just hope I do on the 302/303 they were quite hard

As Danzor said. The 302 theory is next week but is a 3 hr written. After that I have my 301 and then my 17th ed followed by 2391 in August. Freaking sick and tired of studying now.

Well you chaps should be thankful you're a year ahead of me. Just doing my 203/4/5/6 this week and it's all gone really well so far. I wish I didn't have another year of college in front of me but at least it won't be full time anymore.

I'm 29 and spending my days with 16 year olds who have no interest in the subject anyway has very nearly driven me round the sodding bend... ;)

Did mine recently.

301 is online exam, so instant result
did 302 + 303 last friday. Have to wait for the papare to be marked. Got the testing in a few weeks.

Passed the 301. Just hope I do on the 302/303 they were quite hard

We have to wait 48 hrs for our 301 result Danzor. I just done 302 testing and the theory write up (which I am waiting to be marked) and the have the underpinning knowledge 3 hr written on Tuesday. Interesting what you say about 301 as this has the highest falure rate apparently. I am dreading it (19 June)

Reply to anyone got exams this week? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock