Discuss Anyone Got Ps4 Yet? in the Gaming Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Darkwood

Staff member
Mod
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
Although there's not the games out yet to push its potential and limited no of games available I decided to get one and can't stop laughing at the live stream of ppl all over the world showing their strange lives live from their front room's.... I just watch 2 japanese lasses dancing and trying to sing an English pop chart hit... and there's some questionable human beings out there how they even get their socks on is a wonder.

I didn't think you 'oldies' would even know what a ps4 is, let alone operate one...

:leaving:

Xbox man myself. Surprised you've got time Marc inbetween smoozing all the ladies. ;)

Xbox?? Second rate system that. I've got a ps3, cba to upgrade to a 4...one i'd rather spend my money on savings for an up and coming holiday as the ps4 price is ridiculous...and considering the only time i play my playstation is for fifa14 or gta5...it makes little sense getting one. Gta5 isn't even getting released on ps4, how ridiculous.

I don't smooze the ladies, they smooze me...you can't buy looks like this!! harharhar;)!

Good job you can't buy looks like that if you could I'd be taking them straight back. Ps3 is a lonely pace on line. I like bullying all the little kids on xbox. People on ps3 argue back that's no fun

Good job you can't buy looks like that if you could I'd be taking them straight back. Ps3 is a lonely pace on line. I like bullying all the little kids on xbox. People on ps3 argue back that's no fun

You are so wrong - it actually is, i had to borrow my mates headset ( i don't have one unfortunatley ) because gta5 online chat was hillarious. As soon as i got his headset, about half an hour later some french bell started gobbing at me so i told him if he didn't pipe down i'd track him down and bum him. He soon shut up.

Anyway, thats my immature side out the way.

Onions, do not start a banter war with me...your 'pie' is decieving me, up untill you changed it the other day i actually pictured you as an onion...now im confused.

I didn't think you 'oldies' would even know what a ps4 is, let alone operate one...

:leaving:
Cheeky fek... im an Electrical Engineer and fit advanced electronic gear to machinery be it visual, phone linked, sensory etc etc an you think Im not up with the techno' lol ..... i could run you round the park several fold and leave you in awe ;)

PS4 has graphic capability of 4fold to The new xbox when you go on youtube comparison vids look at the setting as all PS4 is shown in 1080p where as xbox is shown in 720... hence it looks like they are the same but on your own tv its easily no match.
X-box lost the power war long ago and resided to saying they are aiming for the multi-media experience in sacrifice for graphic quality but i must say sorry! - if you buy a gaming console you expect it to be focused on gaming.

I signed up to PSN and have already received numerous downloaded free games well worth the yearly subs...Outlast been one of them (YOUTUBE it)

The only drag is the power of the PS4 hasn't been touched yet but will be rearing its it head in 6 months or so most available games were rushed through and crossovers from PS3 architecture but this console is able to play up to 4k tv's which are just entering the consumer market - not any other console can match it.

Xbox - my arse!... used to have a good online headphone set talk/talk online but this is all now available for the PS4....
My mates are all X-box religious and very defensive and even they are reviewing whether to jump over to PS4 - i don't have to really say too much to change their loyal mindset.. !

Just got back from the club
It being a natural activity for my generation

I log on and read this thread
Now what in Gods name was it all about :whatchutalkingabout

There main xbox customer base is blinkeredly loyal yet they some are now shifting to PS4 look at the sales alone Xbox was the first out by several days but sales were crushed by PS4 with record breaking pre-orders and opening sales.. if i wanted to be fobbed of with a multi media unit id buy a middle budget PC.

Just got back from the club
It being a natural activity for my generation

I log on and read this thread
Now what in Gods name was it all about :whatchutalkingabout

Hmmm ... your i for a treat when you catch up - look up what a CD is!

Hmmm ... your i for a treat when you catch up - look up what a CD is!

:8:

I have a son who is a wizz with this electronic society,nevertheless I guarentee he will not be borrowing my VHS tapes any time soon :eek:
CDs ? Now lets not get too advanced if you please
Anyone Got Ps4 Yet? {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

There main xbox customer base is blinkeredly loyal yet they some are now shifting to PS4 look at the sales alone Xbox was the first out by several days but sales were crushed by PS4 with record breaking pre-orders and opening sales.. if i wanted to be fobbed of with a multi media unit id buy a middle budget PC.

A mid range pc Is on par with ps4.

A shame but sony and microsoft based there products of x86 processors so there quite weak in the market compared to the ps4 and 360 were on release

A mid range pc Is on par with ps4.

A shame but sony and microsoft based there products of x86 processors so there quite weak in the market compared to the ps4 and 360 were on release

Not as clear as it seems - a console is dedicated to graphic power and doesn't have to run windows and all the background crap to boot ..at its release the PS4 was on a match with frame rates of a high end PC costing £1500 but 5-fold cheaper, and the power of even the most modern PC will fade at the 4k challenge.

The PC / console comparison has to be taken at face value and not and yes raw power high end PC will win but with all the extra work a pc has to do it eats away the frame rate even though it holds an independent graphic card/chip - the bottle kneck is its multi tasking and always running in the background regardless, i used to build them and squeeze every over clocking frame rate out of them but have to admit as a stand alone games console it has only had less than 30% of it true ability experienced with the release of the fast track games .... Look up the the snowdrop engine which aims to utilise about 70% of its power ... its several months away but impressive.

Not as clear as it seems - a console is dedicated to graphic power and doesn't have to run windows and all the background crap to boot ..at its release the PS4 was on a match with frame rates of a high end PC costing £1500 but 5-fold cheaper, and the power of even the most modern PC will fade at the 4k challenge.

The PC / console comparison has to be taken at face value and not and yes raw power high end PC will win but with all the extra work a pc has to do it eats away the frame rate even though it holds an independent graphic card/chip - the bottle kneck is its multi tasking and always running in the background regardless, i used to build them and squeeze every over clocking frame rate out of them but have to admit as a stand alone games console it has only had less than 30% of it true ability experienced with the release of the fast track games .... Look up the the snowdrop engine which aims to utilise about 70% of its power ... its several months away but impressive.

Nah not a 1500 pc. There ps4 id based on tech a few generations old

Reply to Anyone Got Ps4 Yet? in the Gaming Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock