Discuss Anyone have Schuco Type 61 clips for Sharp panels in stock in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

BruceB

-
Arms
Reaction score
I need:
30 x SCH-272897 mid clips
12 x SCH-272896 end clip
for a job underway using Sharp panels. Anchors and rails already up. My usual supplier has a delivery date for the clips which has been moving to the right daily. Anyone know of a supplier that has them in stock now?
Regards
Bruce

Reply to Anyone have Schuco Type 61 clips for Sharp panels in stock in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

M
Got a bit of stock if anyone needs: Schuco BP130s rails Schuco 6-1 and 6-2 mid and end clips (suitable for Sharp). Sanyo end clips Rail...
Replies
Views
mstep77
M
Hi all, i am flirting with a new panel supplier, however i can't get schuco module clips for their panels. Anyone know where i can get a clip for...
Replies
Views
access_renew
A
Hi All, A few weeks ago I asked if anyone had worked with the Console system as a ground mount. Not many replies came back so I thought I'd...
Replies
Views
SpitfireW'sale
S

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock