Discuss Anyone heard of the company NationWide Placements in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Is this them?

Nationwide Placements UK - The home of UK recruitment - http://www.nationwideplacements.co.uk/

About us
Who we are/ How it started (One Vision)

Nationwide Placements are a leading recruitment agency which was formed by a group of experienced recruitment professionals with the shared goal of making the recruitment process simple and transparent.

With the combined knowledge of our management team we realised that very often fee structures for clients are not always transparent and candidates more than often feel they are numbers and not people. Nationwide Placements (UK) are committed to making the recruitment process simple and effective for both clients and candidates alike.

What makes us different/Our success

Nationwide Placements UK is a versatile agency with a national footprint and it is our flexibility that is the pillar of our business. We adjust very easily to change and therefore we are able to satisfy both our clients’ and candidates’ needs promptly and in a professional manner.

We care, we take pride in our work and we are passionate and fully committed to ensure we deliver the best results for both our clients and candidates.

For simplicity we use a streamlined and effective online application process where we keep our candidates informed of their application’s progress at every stage. We are fully transparent with our fees and there are never any underlying costs, clients know exactly what our fee will be from the start to the end of the recruitment process.

Our specialties
We work with clients across the UK and have a nationwide database of active, multi-discipline candidates ranging from Graduate to Senior Executive level, delivering top quality candidates across a number of industry sectors

They appear to be fairly established, and certainly have a shed load of jobs on job websites and whatnot. Never heard of them personally though but then I wouldn't have done, I'm not a spark or looking for a job.

So hopefully somebody else will be along soon for you mate with their experience or whatever.

Reply to Anyone heard of the company NationWide Placements in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net