Discuss anyone know where i can get one in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelrich

Regular EF Member
morning everyone
iam trying to find a TERASAKI TYPE C 40AMP SINGLE MCB ive been told they are now obsolete by lots of wholesalers also emailed terasaki but had no joy. do any of you guys know where i can pick one up or atleast recommend a suitable substitute i,e a mcb that will happily sit within this unit thank you

OP
K

Kelrich

Regular EF Member
morning everyone
iam trying to find a TERASAKI TYPE C 40AMP SINGLE MCB ive been told they are now obsolete by lots of wholesalers also emailed terasaki but had no joy. do any of you guys know where i can pick one up or atleast recommend a suitable substitute i,e a mcb that will happily sit within this unit thank you

E

Engineer54

morning everyone

Didn't even know these Japanese MCB's were marketed in the UK. I know the manufacturer is pretty much everywhere in the Middle and Far East. Even then, it's mostly there MCCB'S rather than MCB's that's freely available...

M

MarkieSparkie

They are still listed in the UK Terasaki catalogue, but I can't find a UK source with stock (Australian stock, on shelf, at mega-dollars each :cuss:), therefore I suggest you contact the manufacturer direct.
Terasaki Electric Europe CO. LTD.
http://www.terasaki.co.uk/DIN_Modular_Protection_leaflet_7_april10.pdf
[SIZE=-2][SIZE=-1]Terasaki Electric (Europe) Ltd.[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=-1]
80 Beardmore Way
Clydebank Industrial Estate
Glasgow
G81 4HT
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]+44 141 941 1940[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]+44 141 952 9246[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][email protected][/SIZE]

Marvo

Admin and gender confused
Staff member
Admin
There'sa company called ACDC Dynamics in South Africa who are Terasaki agents. I'm not sure if they have a branch in the UK or not but if you're looking for older stock they might be an option, maybe they would ship to UK.

S

Spazz

Why dont you change the whole CU to a UK unit which you can get MCBs more easier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Permanent unswitched live colour?

• Brown

Votes: 63 67.0%
  • Black

Votes: 31 33.0%

Electrician Talk

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.