Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss Anyone know where Shakey is or heard anything? in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

sparkyork

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

as above, was wondering if anyone knew/heard anything from shakes or if anyone thinks he's still here but under another name?!

rich

R

rumrunner

as above, was wondering if anyone knew/heard anything from shakes or if anyone thinks he's still here but under another name?!

rich
he might be here under a different name ,hes a bit of a shapeshifter,and he was tony before he was shakey ,so who knows ,it could be you :eek:,if it is stop sulking you miserable welsh git and get back to doing what you do best ,its a new term so your advise will be in great demand;)and weve got to train bane up hes starting college and i know he looks upon you as his mentor ,so come on reveal yourself,and get back to what you do best ,helping others understand all that regs **** ;)

S

spark-doctor

he was on here yesterday. I sent him a PM but have not heard back yet.

S

sparkyork

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
ah thats good then at least we know he's ok if nothing else.

R

rumrunner

to quote bane ,as he says it all really

"Well, I'll keep it short and sweet.

Shakey does post a lot, he is asked Q's directly rather often. I don't think I've seen him give a wrong answer yet.

Pretty sad if people are having a pop just cause he tends to be on here often and offering advice.

*Removes his head from Shakeys arse*

But, he's always been this way and that's why he's become such a RESPECTED and VALUED member of this community.

and while were on the subject of absent friends wheres wayne?

Last edited by a moderator:
P

PAUL M

wayne was on here last night,i reckon carter is shakey in disguise,ha.

S

Shakey

rich
Personally, I think he's on here asomeone else, but i cant vouch for it as i am not a proper electrician:)

P

PAUL M

hey,welcome back old informative one ,hope you enjoyed ya break.

S

spark-doctor

Welcome back you little welsh git. Has been boring without you.

S

Shakey

*Sticks his head back up Shakey's arse*

"Comfort"

:)
aah that feels better allready..........

as Homer said to Marge

"I have nothing to offer you except complete and utter dependency"

:p

Have you started college yet old chum?

B

Bane

On Monday, mate.

Every Monday! Looking forward to it! WON'T be telling anyone there about this website so when I know all the answers before they've even asked the questions, everyone will just think, "WOW! He's amazing!"

(Like the DangerMouse soundtrack)

S

spark-doctor

Have you bought your, note pad, pens, pencils, A4 binders, scientific calculator and apple for teacher?

B

Bane

Bolloc*s! Knew I'd forgotten something.

The scientific calculator!

Couldn't find a decent pencil case though. None large enough for my ruler to fit in.

(Got an excellent bendy metal one that has great slapping potential)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to Anyone know where Shakey is or heard anything? in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Top Bottom